I probably have a salad every day, either for lunch or with dinner. You do not need a ton of ingredients to make it a good one, but simple, fresh and flavorful ones. I combined my favorite non-GMO WestSoy Baked in Boulder Sweet Teriyaki Tofu with roasted sweet peppers, almonds and raspberry vinaigrette for a quick and satisfying lunch fix. I used baby red, yellow and orange peppers but feel free to use all the same color.
Looking for a lighter lunch that still packs enough protein to keep you energized until dinner time? We’ve partnered with sarahfit to bring you another meatless masterpiece:
Tremendous Teriyaki Vegan Stir Fry
- 1-2 servings of WestSoy Baked in Boulder Sweet Teriyaki Baked Tofu
- 1/2 cup of sliced roasted sweet peppers or 3 mini peppers
- 10 whole almonds or 2 tbsp slivered
- 2 cups of lettuce
- 2 tbsp Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Slice Baked Tofu into little matchstick french fries.
- Place Tofu “fries” on a piece of aluminum foil. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash and slice peppers.
- Place on the same tray as tofu for the last 10 minutes of baking.
- Top bed of lettuce with the almonds and toss with the raspberry dressing.
- Add the peppers and Westsoy Tofu on top once the Tofu “fries” are golden brown and flexible.
27 hours in New York City
Last week, I headed down to NYC for what was supposed to be a Thursday shoot. Yes, New England was…
Had dinner in NYC at vegan restaurant #CandleCafeWest in NYC w/ @kli11783. So good. Why don’t these exist in Boston!?!? Ordered the Ginger Bbq seitan over green beans, Brussels sprouts and mashed sweet potatoes. #vegan #nyc #vegetarian #ffcheckin
$5 Dinner Idea: Quinoa Succatash
I can always rely on my freezer to have nutritious vegetables stocked. Veggies make up the bulk of…
Don’t Forget about Spaghetti Squash
I always forget some of my favorite vegetables when the seasons change. I rediscovered how much I…