New recipe featuring Cocoa Coconut Snack Bars! #vegan #glutenfree 100 calories per bar with 5g fat, 3g fiber, 3g sugar and 3g protein - http://bit.ly/cocoacoconutbars or visit #sarahfit .com
Hosting a party with vegan treats? Skip the blandness of plain old hummus and serve up a tray of our latest concoction with sarahfit…
Vegan Antipasti Skewers
- 1 package WestSoy Baked in Boulder Mediterranean Flavored Tofu
- 1 jar Roasted Red Peppers
- 1 jar Artichokes
- 1 jar Kalamata or Green Olives
- Party Skewers
- Chop up red peppers and artichokes into bite size pieces, no bigger than 1 inch in length.
- Cut each square of Tofu into 9 pieces.
- Begin skewering with an olive, followed by a piece of tofu and then a red pepper.
- Mix things up if you feel like getting creative!
(serves nine, four skewers per person)
There are so many non vegan appetizer options that easy to make, it’s hard to think outside the box sometimes when it comes to preparing a party menu with no-meat, no-dairy guests. Sure there are crudités with hummus, but at the parties I go to, it’s rare to find any other options. These simple vegan antipasti skewers rely on the @WestSoy Baked in Boulder Mediterranean tofu for a twist of flavor and boost of non-GMO protein. This recipe makes a total of 36 skewers, a perfect option if you need to bring an app to a party and are on a budget!
I probably have a salad every day, either for lunch or with dinner. You do not need a ton of ingredients to make it a good one, but simple, fresh and flavorful ones. I combined my favorite non-GMO WestSoy Baked in Boulder Sweet Teriyaki Tofu with roasted sweet peppers, almonds and raspberry vinaigrette for a quick and satisfying lunch fix. I used baby red, yellow and orange peppers but feel free to use all the same color.
Looking for a lighter lunch that still packs enough protein to keep you energized until dinner time? We’ve partnered with sarahfit to bring you another meatless masterpiece:
Tremendous Teriyaki Vegan Stir Fry
- 1-2 servings of WestSoy Baked in Boulder Sweet Teriyaki Baked Tofu
- 1/2 cup of sliced roasted sweet peppers or 3 mini peppers
- 10 whole almonds or 2 tbsp slivered
- 2 cups of lettuce
- 2 tbsp Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Slice Baked Tofu into little matchstick french fries.
- Place Tofu “fries” on a piece of aluminum foil. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash and slice peppers.
- Place on the same tray as tofu for the last 10 minutes of baking.
- Top bed of lettuce with the almonds and toss with the raspberry dressing.
- Add the peppers and Westsoy Tofu on top once the Tofu “fries” are golden brown and flexible.
I often rely on my pantry for go to dinner ideas when I’m starving and want to make dinner quick. This easy stir fry relies on ingredients I always have in my house. If you haven’t tried the new WestSoy Baked in Boulder Tofu, you will be shocked at how it can transform a boring dinner into something that tastes like you ordered it from a restaurant. Enjoy!
Wok like a vegan. With Westsoy & sarahfit's…
Tremendous Teriyaki Vegan Stir Fry
2 packages WestSoy Baked In Boulder Asian Teriyaki Tofu
1 clove Chopped Garlic
2 cups Frozen Asian or Stir Fry Vegetables
1/2 cup Quick Cooking Brown Rice or 1/4 cup Quinoa
2 tbsp Teriyaki or Stir Fry Sauce
Preheat oven to 400F.
Place baked tofu on cookie sheet and bake in oven for 20 minutes, turning over after 10 minutes.
Place rinsed rice or quinoa in a small pot with 1/2 cup of water on the stove. Bring to a boil, then simmer until water is evaporated.
Preheat pan on medium with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Add chopped garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes or until garlic is fragrant and turning slightly golden brown.
Add in veggies. Stir around for a minute and then cover for 4-6 minutes.
Take off lid and spread around the vegetables, making sure they are evenly cooked.
Add in the Teriyaki or stir fry sauce and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
Top the rice or quinoa with the vegetables.
Chop up WestSoy Baked Tofu and place on top. Enjoy!
New green juice recipe made in a blender on the blog for all of you who drank too much celebrating St Patrick’s Day. Just 4 ingredients to an energized non-hungover day. #juice #greenjuice #smoothie #vegan #stpatricksday - link in profile!
Testing out st pattys day detox smoothies… #smoothie #stpatricksday #southieparade #vegan #drinkyourveggies