One of the most requested videos recently is for school lunch ideas. I decided to oblige even though you all know I’m not in school. These ideas are quick to put together (tried and true), work great for bringing your lunch to work and are pretty cheap. Most importantly they are healthy and use mostly* non-processed foods. The reason there are no salads on here is that I think they are a pain to make to bring to work. You know they are healthy and you know you can bring one. These ideas are suppose to be things you might not have thought to make on your own even though they are ridiculously simple.
Here are my four complete lunch ideas:
Lunch #1 - Meat and Dairy (Nix the cheese if you don’t do dairy)
Turkey Sandwich on Ezekial Bread with Sprouts, The Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Wedge and Mustard.
Almonds (about 15)
Lunch #2 - Vegetarian
Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich on Ezekial Bread.
Single serving Greek Yogurt
Lunch #3 - Peanut Allergy/Vegetarian
Hummus, Swiss, Sprouts on Ezekial Bread
Lunch #4 - Eat Clean, lower carb
Turkey and Sprouts roll up with Mustard
1/2 sweet potato
Almonds (about 15)
Lastly, watch the video! Stay tuned for more vegetarian lunch ideas.
- pbrunna reblogged this from sarahfit
- glitterforeveryone likes this
- preciouslildom likes this
- bhav likes this
- andkrista likes this
- experiencelife reblogged this from sarahfit
- tenshicat likes this
- prettyrisque likes this
- strikeoutsandstilettos likes this
- natalia-angulo-rico likes this
- fitcity said:Looks like some pro chefs are helping with school lunches too! Great post! usatoday.com/news/he…
- sam-rizzle reblogged this from sarahfit
- mc-beast likes this
- lindsayyellow likes this
- sam-rizzle likes this
- neon-spandex said:I didn’t think of sprouts on sandwiches! Great idea. I’m trying to get back to bringing my lunch to work more often (there are just so many tempting options in downtown Boston). Thanks for the quick, easy ideas!
- sarahfit posted this