I make no claims to be anti-alcohol. But when I want to drop pounds fast, I cut it out. If I’m just watching my weight, it’s all about knowing what to order. I probably enjoy the booze a little too much for my so-called healthy obsession, but I think that’s also why you guys like me, right? Many have asked, so here are my favorite drink recipes that keep that calories in check.
Vodka Soda How did you know I was going to say that!?
The SarahFit Special - Vodka, soda water, splash of pineapple juice and a cherry
Spiked Ice Tea - Unsweetened ice tea, vodka, a fresh squeezed lemon and stevia
Sarah’s Favorite Margarita - Clear Tequila, splash of triple sec, splash of fresh squeezed OJ, the juice of 1 whole lime
Bikini Ready Daiquiri - Bacardi, frozen mangoes or strawberries, fresh squeezed lime juice, add a little bit of water, blend together, top off with soda water.
UPDATE: I love wine! I will add soda water sometimes if it’s a cheap bottle for taste and it lowers the calories. Also, I love Sangria. All I do is use a cheap bottle of red wine, cognac and fresh fruit chopped up like limes, lemons, oranges, grapes, apples and/or pineapple. Delicious!
This is a mimosa which is also not a bad idea, just go easy on the OJ!
Lastly, do I drink beer? Yes but I try to avoid it and if I can’t, I’ll only have two.
Got a good recipe of your own? Add it below and I just might feature it with proper credit of course, in an upcoming drink video :) Cheers!
- brodidutchencoff reblogged this from sarahfit
- healthlines likes this
- sassy-sexy-fun reblogged this from sarahfit
- alegriaesperanza reblogged this from sarahfit
- alegriaesperanza likes this
- treatyoselfartie reblogged this from sarahfit
- treatyoselfartie likes this
- kbjb likes this
- mc-beast reblogged this from sarahfit
- natalia-angulo-rico likes this
- shesgettingfitnotfat likes this
- jronic likes this
- thedeadline likes this
- reachyourpeak reblogged this from sarahfit
- mdfsmash likes this
- radioheaded said: My current drink is tequila with sparkling water and limes, although my college standby was crystal light & vodka. I no longer do artificial sweeteners, but this would definitely work with their new truvia-sweetened drink mix. :)
- maggiedinan likes this
- weightyissues likes this
- whatthehealth likes this
- sorrybutitstrue said: Totally love Vodka soda with a splash of cranberry (diet of course) and lime.
- sorrybutitstrue likes this
- stonerrose likes this
- jacksterlope likes this
- oooohshiny likes this
- myquirkylife said: Vodka Water with limes - surprisingly is pretty tasty and the most worth your money because it’s mostly vodka!
- goodeggs likes this
- sarahfit posted this