These White Chocolate Candy Cane Oreo balls are deadly. They are NOT healthy but irresistable. If you want to bring coworkers a treat to die for, make these! I posted them last year and they were one of the most popular blogs of the year. I decided to change the recipe a little bit this year by using white chocolate chips and candy candy Joe-Joes (Trader Joe’s version of Oreos) and here is how I made them perfect this time around!
Serves 20 (makes a ton)| Hands-On Time: 35m
- 1 box of Candy Cane Joe Joes or Peppermint Oreos
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 10 oz bag of white chocolate chips (you mind need a little extra or use semi sweet chocolate for variety which is what I did here)
- Optional sprinkles, extra Oreo crumbs or candy cane pieces for decoration on top
- In a food processor, grind up oreos until a fine consistency throughout.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and oreo crumbs with your hands, kneeding until it becomes a dough like consistency.
- Line a cookie with wax paper. Form small 1/2 inch balls with the dough and either put in fridge to harden or move onto step 4. It doesn’t really matter to be honest.
- On low, heat up the chocolate in a small sauce pan, stirring consistently until it’s a smooth mixture. You can use a microwave as well.
- Using two forks or spoons, drop one ball in at a time and coat with white chocolate mixture. Transfer to wax paper and let stand for 1 hour or until chocolate is hard. Store in the refrigerator.
- motivatedani reblogged this from sarahfit
- serenasaurussex reblogged this from sarahfit
- emmiline likes this
- inshapetraining said:Yum!
- dangerkitty reblogged this from sarahfit and added:
- agoodgirlgonemad likes this
- prochnic likes this
- modernbabylon likes this
- lovecity likes this
- myaugust reblogged this from sarahfit and added:
- serenasiren likes this
- sam-rizzle likes this
- celenynotcelery likes this
- partyforone likes this
- simplefeasts reblogged this from sarahfit
- bhav likes this
- jussielee likes this
- lovekpham likes this
- gloriouseats likes this
- veggielife said:My roommate made these last year and I ate way too many…I was so glad (and, admittedly a little disappointed) that she made them at a friend’s apartment this year so the leftovers weren’t sitting in our kitchen!
- dawnjustilien reblogged this from sarahfit
- misskristine likes this
- kristysfoodandfitness said:Oreo balls are my FAVORITE!! I hope I don’t come in contact with any this Christmas bc I will NOT be able to turn them down! YUM!
- sarahfit posted this